Tuesday, January 23, 2007

PK 2007: Chicago?

It has been suggested that the closest Promise Keepers event in 2007 is in Chicago around May 22-23. (Don, thanks for the news!) Some of you may recall we took about 40 guys to Promise Keepers in Indy a few years back.

If we organize a group to go this year, would you be interested in the PK Chicago event?

Let me know if you're interested and we'll make a decision early this spring. We'll settle for a statement of interest for now...paid registrations would follow in a couple of months.

Cordially, Eric

3 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to attend a PK event, but it seems they always schedule them when farm issues are really pressing. The third week in May would never work for me, but I'm sure it would work for most folks. I guess I can attend in Spirit.......DDD

 
At 8:48 PM, Blogger Eric said...

We'll just have to check the calendar and send you on special winter assignment to PK -- wherever it might be!

 
At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to attend and really enjoyed the PK event in Indy that Eric coordinated two years ago. However, I am teaching a study abroad course during that time and will be out of the country.
Mark Balschweid

 

Post a Comment

<< Home