Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Questions unanswered...

Thought I'd take a second and bring Deaon's questions up to the top of the Blog. I'll post some of my thoughts tonight after work. Please take a minute and respond yourself. This forum works best if we share insights with one another.
Thanks brothers,
Steve

1. Why did He put me here, and for what?
2. Why did you make me this way?
3. How can I follow you Lord and still make it through the day?
4. Who are you God!
5. Where can I get plugged in and be effective in your Church here?
6. Lord, can you please introduce me to good christian role models?
7. How can I take your word and apply it to my family?

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Steve J said...

I was drawn to this passage in John 9:1-3 and felt it pertained to Deaon's questions 1 and 2.

1. And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
2. And his disciples asked him, saying, "Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?"
3. Jesus answered, "Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him."

Simply put, God desires to be glorified through our lives whatever state we are in. His work "in us" is evident to those "around us." As we follow Him and grow in our faith He is proven faithful through us. This should have a drawing effect to those searching for help and direction in their lives. Didn't God (the Holy Spirit) draw you to Himself through someone else's life? Aren't you glad that person was born. God's partnership with us is a profound thing to consider I think.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home