Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Men's Fraternity

Gentlemen,

I'd like your opinion. There is a curriculum that we can get access to for Sunday mornings. The upcoming quarter gives us an opportunity to think about the next round of discussion topics. One option that I've heard good things about (but have not looked at myself) is called the Quest for Authentic Manhood. Take a look at their website and let me know if this is of interest.

Alternative suggestions are also welcomed.

Another question for you today. If we schedule a retreat this summer, would you (1) be interested and (2) be able to attend in the month of June. Post a comment with your interest and your availability!

~ Eric

2 Comments:

At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

June would be problematic for me most years. July would probably work better in my case.....David

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Steve J said...

June could be a good time for me. July is out this year. I agree that a "Bethel only" men's retreat would be very encouraging. I'm on board!
Steve

 

Post a Comment

<< Home