Friday, February 23, 2007

Amazing Grace


(If you get email from Family Life Today you may have already seen this message from Dennis Rainey. If not, then I hope you'll enjoy reading his review of the William Wilberforce story. ~ Eric)


Normally I wouldn't send you an e-mail about a new film, but I am excited about the opening of Amazing Grace today.


Very rarely does Hollywood give us a chance to celebrate the accomplishments of Christian history, yet Amazing Grace does just that. I had the privilege to see an advance screening of the movie starring Ioan Gruffudd, and I was inspired by the courage and perseverance of William Wilberforce.


This is a movie that every Christian ought to see. I want to challenge you to buy tickets for your whole family for opening weekend. Make it a family night, and use this time as a teaching opportunity for your children. Let's send a message to Hollywood that we want more movies like Amazing Grace.


Every home a godly home, Dennis Rainey

1 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger Mike said...

pls consider adding this to your blog roll:

http://churchformenflorida.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home