Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Save the Date

Hello Gents,

At the ministry leaders meeting last Saturday I asked about the potential for a men's retreat in 2008. If memory serves I'd previously received comments about how the winter months were preferable for many of you. In a good faith effort to skip spring planting season, fall harvest, and summer vacations (of course!) then let me ask the following;

How does Feb 29 - March 1 look for y'all?

Trust me, I'm just getting started looking at the logistics. If you would -- circle those dates on your calendar and we'll see if we can pull this off for the spring.

Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Hebrews 10:23-24

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home